Direct general questions to the chapter email address: [email protected]
Last Wednesday of the Month at 2:30 p.m.
- September in North Little Rock at US Pizza on Camp Robinson R
- October in Little Rock at Senor Tequila on Rodney Parham Rd
- February in North Little Rock at US Pizza on Camp Robinson Rd
- April in Little Rock at Senor Tequila on Rodney Parham Rd
- Fall Welcome Back Meet and Greet: Details TBA
- Graduation Mixer: Graduation Day, Creegan’s Irish Pub, Time TBA
- PTC Statement on Shared Governance
- PTC AAUP Chapter By-Laws
- PTC Faculty Senate Constitution
- PTC Faculty & Staff Handbook
- PTC Adjunct Faculty Handbook
The Johnny Dollar Shared Governance Award
This award honors the memory of Johnny Dollar, a devoted faculty member at Pulaski Technical College from 1996 to 2009, who was instrumental in promoting and advancing meaningful faculty participation in institutional governance.
The award is given to a faculty member and/or administrator in recognition of an outstanding contribution to the advancement of shared governance at PTC. Meritorious achievement may be demonstrated by faculty representation at multiple governance levels, faculty inclusion and participation in appropriate areas of decision-making in the development and adoption of policies, and by promoting consensus building through collegiality and negotiation.
The PTC Chapter of the AAUP will consider demonstrated achievement in the realm of shared governance that either goes above and beyond what one would normally expect of an individual or group or significantly extends the conception and scope of shared governance.
The PTC Chapter of the AAUP will consider awarding the Johnny Dollar Shared Governance Award when some demonstration or accomplishment in the area of shared governance is identified as so outstanding as to merit being singled out.
- 2010: Dr. Dan Bakke, Tom Hunt